Led by Chairperson Diale, Gauteng Provincial Legislature’s CoGTA & Human Settlements Portfolio Committee will meet Traditional Leaders, Department of CoGTA, Department of Human Settlements and the City of Tshwane on Tuesday, 5 April 2022, and Wednesday, 6 April 2022.Read More
Tag: Department of Co-operative Governance and Traditional Affairs
New & Updated
- CSSL COMMITTEE ASSESSMENT OF THE TABLED GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REGULATIONS
- COMMUNITY MEDIA WORKSHOP, 25 MAY 2022
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Human Settlements Department to present its Budget to the public
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING: BUDGET REPORT PROCESS & ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLANS, 17 MAY 2022
- CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?