The following agencies will be presenting to the Portfolio Committee on Roads and Transport at its meeting on Tuesday, 23 August 2022: Department of Roads and Transport, Gauteng Management Authority, G-Fleet and Transport Infrastructure House. Please find a link to watch and participate in the proceedings, as well as the presentations in PDF format below.
NOTICE ON PUBLIC HEARINGS ON TRANSPORT BILLS
Friday, 12 May 2023
Roads and Transport Portfolio Committee
Friday, 2 September 2022
VIRTUAL HOUSE SITTING, THURSDAY 9 DECEMBER 2021
Thursday, 9 December 2021
Engagement Session on the Approved Gautrain Extension Project – Phase 1
Friday, 12 August 2022
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?