In the quarter under review, the Committee noted that the Department and G-fleet management under spent the allocated budgets for the 2015/16 FY. The Committee noted that the biggest contributor to the Department’s under spending was the Administration programme with an under spending of R85 021 000 (26.77%) whilst G-fleet under spent by R25 918 337 (4%). The Committee is concerned about the under spending realised especially in the Administration programme of the Department which has become a trend over the previous financial years. The Committee insists that the Department put measures in place to address the continuous under spending of the allocated budget.
Meeting: InfraDev Committee FIS
Thursday, 1 September 2016
QUESTIONS FOR ORAL REPLY, TUESDAY 18 MAY 2021
Tuesday, 18 May 2021
COGTA & HUMAN SETTLEMENTS PORTFOLIO COMMITTEE STRATEGIC SESSION WITH THE DEPARTMENT OF HUMAN SETTLEMENTS
Thursday, 15 April 2021
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?