In the quarter under review, the Committee noted that the Department and G-fleet management under spent the allocated budgets for the 2015/16 FY. The Committee noted that the biggest contributor to the Department’s under spending was the Administration programme with an under spending of R85 021 000 (26.77%) whilst G-fleet under spent by R25 918 337 (4%). The Committee is concerned about the under spending realised especially in the Administration programme of the Department which has become a trend over the previous financial years. The Committee insists that the Department put measures in place to address the continuous under spending of the allocated budget.
February 22, 2022
September 1, 2016
March 18, 2022
New & Updated
- COMMUNITY MEDIA WORKSHOP, 25 MAY 2022
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Human Settlements Department to present its Budget to the public
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING: BUDGET REPORT PROCESS & ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLANS, 17 MAY 2022
- CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- MEDIA ADVISORY: GAUTENG GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO REPORT ON IMPLEMENTATION OF LEGISLATURE RESOLUTIONS
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?