The COGTA Department is presenting its annual report to stakeholders at a meeting of the COGTA and Human Settlements Portfolio Committee, at the Sokhulumi Traditional Leaders’ Office. Traditional leaders were among the stakeholders in attendance.
PETITIONS PUBLIC HEARING
February 28, 2023
Committee Engagements – 5 February 2021
February 5, 2021
Creating Oversight and Accountability Mechanisms in the Local Sphere of Government: The Role of Public Accounts Committees
September 13, 2022
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?