At 10h00 on Thursday, 10 March 2022 at the Vereeniging Civic Centre, GPL’s Roads and Transport Portfolio Committee will conduct a committee meeting under the following programme:
- Presentation of Research Analysis on the Provincial Adjustment Appropriation Bill for 2021/22 FY.
- Presentation by the Department on the Responses to Committee Questions on the 3rd Quarter Report for 2021/22 FY.
- Presentation by the Department and entities on the Provincial Adjustment Bill for 2021/22 FY.
- Transport Infrastructure House – Detailed Reports on Delayed Projects i.e. Vereeniging Intermodal Facility, K46 William Nicol Drive, P39/1 Muldersdrift and Sebokeng DLTC.
- Presentation of the progress report on the appointment of new subsidized bus contracts.
- Presentation on the Sedibeng Region Transport Mobility Projects – planned projects and progress thereof.
- Deliberation and Adoption of Committee Oversight Report on the Provincial Adjustment Bill for 2021/22 FY.
Follow the Proceedings
You can also participate on the GPL Facebook Page.