The Gauteng Provincial Legislature invites nominations for the position of Public Service Commissioner – Gauteng Province. Members of the public and organisations are invited to submit nominations.
The Public Service Commissioner shall perform duties specified in terms of the Public Service Commission Act of 1997.
The Commissioner must be a person who:
- Is a South African citizen.
- Is a fit and proper person,
- Has cumulative knowledge and experience of 10 years in public service investigation, monitoring, administration, and management.
- Possesses 10 years cumulative experience in the evaluation of Government Programmes or lack thereof, and promotion of public administration principles as set out in the Constitution. They must have 10 years cumulative experience of tabling Annual Reports and Quarterly Reports.
- Shall not hold office in any political party or political organisation.
- Shall be a person of integrity and honesty.
Nominations should be accompanied by a comprehensive curriculum vitae and motivational letter.
Nominations should be forwarded to: The Secretary to the Legislature, Gauteng Provincial Legislature at the following email address: Hrrecruitment1@gpl.gov.za.
Any enquiries regarding the submission of nominations should be directed to Ms. Wisani Matsimbi, at the following email address: WMatsimbi@gpl.gov.za.
Nominations open on 10 July 2022, and close on 20 July 2022.