Led by Chairperson Ezra Letsoalo, the Standing Committee on Petitions of the Gauteng Provincial Legislature will conduct a two-hearings at Thaba Eco Hotel in Kliprivier in Johannesburg on Monday 29 March and Tuesday 30 March 2021. The hearings will be on various issues such as matters arising from the taxi inquiry report, issuing of title deeds and allocation of RDP houses, among others.
PETITIONS COMMITTEE TO HOLD HEARING IN EKURHULENI
Wednesday, 2 March 2022
COMMITTEE CONSIDERS CITY OF JOBURG PETITIONS
Wednesday, 18 May 2022
Petitions Committee closes 6 petitions
Friday, 16 February 2018
WAR ON PETITIONS LIST: 21 AUGUST 2021
Wednesday, 18 August 2021
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?