Watch this short video to find out everything you need to know about Petitions, your tool to reach GPL on policy matters or to escalate service delivery issues that relate to government departments, department entities and municipalities in the Province of Gauteng.
Sitting 25 September
September 25, 2018
PETITIONS COMMITTEE PUBLIC HEARING: 29-30 MARCH 2021
March 26, 2021
Petitions Standing Committee Media Briefing: Eradication of Petitions backlog in Gauteng
July 22, 2022
WAR ON PETITIONS LIST: 20 AUGUST 2021
August 18, 2021
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?