Minister Babara Creecy (Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment) has issued this guidance under section 9(1)(a) of the National Environmental Management: Biodiversity Act, 2004. The purpose of the measures it details is to manage the hunting of leopard for trophy hunting purposes in order to reduce the impact of this activity on the environment.
2021/2022 budget vote, thursday 11 march 2021
March 10, 2021
Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
March 17, 2023
Customary Initiation Bill [B7B-2018]
March 3, 2020
New & Updated
- MEDIA ADVISORY – HYBRID HOUSE SITTING
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLAN 2023/2024
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?