Category: National School of Government (NSG)
GPL SIGNS CAPACITY BUILDING AGREEMENT WITH NSG
by GPLegislature | Mar 23, 2022 | National School of Government (NSG) | 0
On the 22nd March 2022. GPL signed a Memorandum of Agreement (MoA) with the National School of...Read More
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?