The Acting Speaker, Honourable Member N Mhlakaza- Manamela hereby gives notice that the House Sitting of the Gauteng Provincial Legislature scheduled for Thursday, 25 August 2022 at 10:00, has been cancelled. Read the official notice below.
Virtual Sitting, 10 August 2020 (Question Day)
Monday, 10 August 2020
ACT NO. 99 – 2022: OVERSIGHT REPORT ON DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNITY SAFETY 2021/2022 THIRD QUARTERLY PERFORMANCE
Tuesday, 22 March 2022
Motion regarding Tender System in terms of Rule 121(1)
Tuesday, 25 October 2016
Speaking List 2017-02-24
Friday, 24 February 2017
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?