GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 24 NOVEMBER 2022
Thursday, 24 November 2022
Scopa scrutinises Gauteng Departments’ annual reports
Friday, 14 October 2016
GPL to launch Sub-Forum on Ethics
Wednesday, 22 March 2017
Site visit: Community Safety Committee in Sedibeng
Thursday, 8 September 2016
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?