On Thursday, 17 February, COGTA/HS Committee will conduct oversight visits to abandoned housing projects in Soshanguve, Mabopane, Garankuwa and Winterveldt Renewal project to see first-hand what has led the projects to stall and hold the Department of Human Settlements accountable.Read More
The Community Safety Committee is concerned over allegations that members of the SAPS in Tshwane are working together with drug dealers in the city.Read More
The Gauteng Provincial Legislature’s (GPL) Portfolio Committee on Community Safety has urged the Tshwane Metro Police Department to work closer with communities in a bid to fight violence and crime in the City. The Tshwane Metro...Read More
New & Updated
- Statement by the SADCOPAC Chairperson, Hon Warren C Mwambazi on the Eve of the 15th Annual Conference
- Order Paper No. 0173 – 2023
- South Africa to Host Public Accounts Committees of Parliaments in the SADC Region
- Order Papers and Question Paper for Friday, 29 September 2023
- Appointment of Hon. N Mhlakaza-Manamela as Acting Speaker
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?