Sector parliament to empower persons with disabilities living in Gauteng to participate in the legislative process, and to influence decision making in the province.Read More
Tag: persons with disabilities (PWDs)
Gauteng Provincial Legislature invites companies owned by youth and persons with disabilities to an information session on how to do business with GPL.Read More
New & Updated
- Statement by the SADCOPAC Chairperson, Hon Warren C Mwambazi on the Eve of the 15th Annual Conference
- Order Paper No. 0173 – 2023
- South Africa to Host Public Accounts Committees of Parliaments in the SADC Region
- Order Papers and Question Paper for Friday, 29 September 2023
- Appointment of Hon. N Mhlakaza-Manamela as Acting Speaker
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?