Gauteng Provincial Legislature (GPL) invites companies owned by youth and persons with disabilities to an information session on how to do business with GPL. The information will be held virtually on 30 March 2021 at 12:00. Please RSVP to Ms Amulekani Maluleke at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the link to join the virtual meeting.
PR 10058961 (Project Management)
July 22, 2022
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
May 4, 2022
GPL SIGNS CAPACITY BUILDING AGREEMENT WITH NSG
March 23, 2022
July 6, 2021
New & Updated
- MEDIA ADVISORY – HYBRID HOUSE SITTING
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLAN 2023/2024
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?