Chairperson Ezra Letsoalo (Standing Committee on Petitions) gives feedback on the public hearings the committee conducted at Thaba Eco Hotel in Kliprivier in Johannesburg on Monday 29 March and Tuesday 30 March 2021. The hearings covered issues such as matters arising from the taxi inquiry report, issuing of title deeds and allocation of RDP houses and others.
Universal Children’s Day 2020
November 19, 2020
Coming Up: Women’s Sector Parliament 2020
August 12, 2020
Gauteng Unauthorised Expenditure Bill, 2020
February 25, 2021
Municipal Structures Amendment Bill [B19B-2018]
March 4, 2020
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?