The electronic version of the Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023] which was introduced on Thursday, 09 March 2022.
Property Practitioners Bill [B21B-2018]
Wednesday, 13 February 2019
PASSING A BILL INTO LAW
Monday, 6 December 2021
GAUTENG TOWNSHIP ECONOMY DEVELOPMENT BILL
Tuesday, 19 October 2021
MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD
Wednesday, 24 November 2021
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?