The Gauteng Provincial Legislature will host a House Sitting to debate the State of the Province Address (SOPA) which Premier David Makhura delivered at the Brixton Multipurpose Centre on 21 February 2022. The Premier will reply to the debate during the same Sitting.
GPL mourns the loss of Former MPL
Thursday, 7 January 2021
House Sitting, 27 August 2019
Tuesday, 27 August 2019
Media Notice-Road Closures, 2017 Opening of the Gauteng Provincial Legislature
Friday, 17 February 2017
July 2019 State of the Province Address Debate & Reply
Wednesday, 3 July 2019
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?