Category: Multiparty Women Caucus
STANDARD BANK TOP WOMEN BUSINESS UNUSUAL PODCAST Honourable Sizakele Nkosi-Malobane is a...Read More
The Gauteng Legislature’s Multi-Party Women’s Caucus is an advisory, consultative and...Read More
Gauteng Legislature’s Multiparty Women Caucus (MPWC) angered by the murder of Eunice Moloko and details surrounding the case
TO: ALL MEDIA DATE: 26 AUGUST 2021 Eunice Moloko’s bloodied body was discovered hidden on 10 August 2021 in the toilet of her office at the Leeuwkop Correctional Service. Ms Moloko was 50 years old, worked as a prison warder...Read More
The Gauteng Provincial Legislature’s Multi-Party Women Caucus (MPWC) will convene a Strategic...Read More
New & Updated
- ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEES TO CONVENE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Engagement Session on the Approved Gautrain Extension Project – Phase 1
- MEDIA STATEMENT: ESKOM AND CITY POWER ACCOUNT TO COGTA & HUMAN SETTLEMENTS COMMITTEE ON POWER CHALLENGES
- Call for Submission: Sectional Title Amendment Bill [B31B – 2020] (s76)
- Sectional Titles Amendment Bill [B31B – 2020]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?