SCOPA welcomes e-Government tender investigation
by GPLegislature | Apr 7, 2020 | Media releases, Standing Committee on Public Accounts (SCOPA) | 0
Chairperson of the Standing Committee on Public Accounts (SCOPA) at the Gauteng Provincial...Read More
Media Invite – Anonymous Letter investigation outcomes
by GPLegislature | Jul 6, 2016 | Media releases | 0
Honourable Speaker of the Gauteng Provincial Legislature, Ntombi Mekgwe, invites all media to a briefing to give feedback on the outcomes of GPL’s investigation following allegations of corruption, malpractice and nepotism...Read More
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?