On Monday, 26 June 2017, the Gauteng MEC for Infrastructure Development, Honourable Jacob Mamabolo tabled the Department’s 2017/18 budget vote speech during a House Sitting of the Gauteng Provincial Legislature (GPL). As part of...Read More
Construction workers stage a protest during the Infrastructure Development Committee visit at Thelle Mogoerane
Chairperson of the Infrastructure Development Portfolio Committee Hon. Lindi Lasindwa addresses protesting construction workers at the Thelle Mogoerane Regional Hospital construction site. Chairperson Lasindwa promised to meet...Read More
Infrastructure Development Committee Thelle Mogoerane Regional Hospital site visit, 10 November 2016
As part of its oversight mandate, the Portfolio Committee on Infrastructure Development led by Chairperson Hon. Lindi Lasindwa visited two construction sites in Ekurhuleni today to monitor the progress of the two projects. The...Read More
New & Updated
- COMMUNITY MEDIA WORKSHOP, 25 MAY 2022
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Human Settlements Department to present its Budget to the public
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING: BUDGET REPORT PROCESS & ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLANS, 17 MAY 2022
- CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- MEDIA ADVISORY: GAUTENG GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO REPORT ON IMPLEMENTATION OF LEGISLATURE RESOLUTIONS
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?