Led by Chairperson, Honourable Kedibone Diale, the Legislature’s Portfolio Committee on CoGTA and Human Settlements hereby invites stakeholders to submit inputs and comments on the Recognition of the Customary Marriages Bill [B12 -2019]. The Bill provides for the equal treatment of women in pre-Act monogamous and polygamous customary marriages.
MEDIA STATEMENT: ESKOM AND CITY POWER ACCOUNT TO COGTA & HUMAN SETTLEMENTS COMMITTEE ON POWER CHALLENGES
August 5, 2022
COGTA COMMITTEE PLEADS FOR UNITY ACROSS CULTURES
March 26, 2021
LEGISLATURE’S COGTA CONVENES PUBLIC HEARING ON THE RECOGNITION OF THE CUSTOMARY MARRIAGES BILL
October 19, 2020
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?