A delegation from Gauteng Provincial Legislature, led by Deputy Chair of Committees, Hon Mike Madlala, visited Poortjie south of Johannesburg to host a community safety forum and lead a march to support 16 Days of Activism.
New & Updated
- COMMUNITY MEDIA WORKSHOP, 25 MAY 2022
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Human Settlements Department to present its Budget to the public
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING: BUDGET REPORT PROCESS & ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLANS, 17 MAY 2022
- CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME
- MEDIA ADVISORY: GAUTENG GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENTS TO REPORT ON IMPLEMENTATION OF LEGISLATURE RESOLUTIONS
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?