Read the latest issue of Let’s Talk: GPL Quarterly Newsletter. Inside: GBV, Teenage Pregnancy, LGBTQI+ Attacks. Plus: A word from Speaker Ntombi Mekgwe and Q&A with Committee Chairpersons.
LET’S TALK ISSUE 23
Friday, 18 March 2022
HYBRID HOUSE SITTING OF TUESDAY, 02 AUGUST 2022
Tuesday, 2 August 2022
STRATEGIC PLAN 2020-2025
Friday, 29 July 2022
Gender-based Violence Seminar
Monday, 27 July 2020
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?