Led by Chairperson, Hon. Dr. Nomathemba Mokgethi, the Legislature’s Portfolio Committee on CoGTA and Human Settlements hereby extends due date for written submissions and comments on the Municipal Structures Amendment Bill [B 19B-2018], as amended by the National Parliament’s Portfolio Committee Cooperative Governance and Traditional Affairs.
MEETINGS WITH TRADITIONAL LEADERS AND DEPARTMENT OF COGTA IN TSHWANE ON 5–6 APRIL 2022
April 4, 2022
CHAIRPERSONS’ ANNUAL REPORT PANEL DISCUSSION, DECEMBER 2021
December 7, 2021
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?