In the coming weeks, GPL will be providing updates on all current projects that aim to improve the way the institution conducts its work and delivers value to Citizens. Senior Management will update us and outline our strategic outcomes. We caught up with Mr. Lesebelele Seteno, Building Manager for an update on the Space Management Project. This is what he had to say…
New & Updated
- Invitation to Bid: GPL002/2024 (CCTV Maintenance)
- GPL INVITES PUBLIC TO COMMENT ON THE FUND-RAISING AMENDMENT BILL, SECTION 76 [B29B-2020]
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON FRIDAY 26 MAY 2023
- GPL PROJECTS #GetToKnowGPL
- GAUTENG LEGISLATURE TO HOST A HYBRID HOUSE SITTING ON THURSDAY 25 MAY 2023
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?