The Speaker, Hon. L H Mekgwe, tables the Auditor-General of South Africa’s Report on the financial statements of vote 02: Gauteng Political Party Fund i.t.o. Rule 36 of the Standing Rules for the 2019/2020 financial year, as attached:
ACT NO. 58 – 2022 CHANGES TO COMMITTEE MEMBERSHIP
March 9, 2022
House Sitting: 2017-02-24
February 24, 2017
Sports, Recreation Art and Culture Committee 2016/17 Q1 Report
October 5, 2016
New & Updated
- MEDIA ADVISORY – HYBRID HOUSE SITTING
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLAN 2023/2024
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?