Gauteng Legislature distributed sanitary towels to learners in Bapsfontein and Protea Glen to address the plight of young girls who can’t afford sanitary towels. The return to Faranani Primary School, Tiisetso Primary School and Ematsheni Primary School is part of the GPL’s commitment to deliver sustainable impact on the lives of girls and women during 16 Days of Activism and also following up on Women’s Month.
New & Updated
- MEDIA ADVISORY – HYBRID HOUSE SITTING
- ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLAN 2023/2024
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?