During its recent oversight visit to Tshwane’s Rietgat Police Station, the Legislature’s Portfolio Committee on Community Safety called for a “shift in control measures, and a more innovative approach for proactive crime...Read More
New & Updated
- ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEES TO CONVENE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Engagement Session on the Approved Gautrain Extension Project – Phase 1
- MEDIA STATEMENT: ESKOM AND CITY POWER ACCOUNT TO COGTA & HUMAN SETTLEMENTS COMMITTEE ON POWER CHALLENGES
- Call for Submission: Sectional Title Amendment Bill [B31B – 2020] (s76)
- Sectional Titles Amendment Bill [B31B – 2020]
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?