Read the Gauteng Petitions Act (Act 5 of 2002) which legally defines Petitions, your right to Petition, the role and activities of the Standing Committee on Petitions, procedure for submissions and their consideration. [Re-upload]Read More
Tag: Petitions Act
New & Updated
- CSSL COMMITTEE ASSESSMENT OF THE TABLED GAUTENG DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH REGULATIONS
- COMMUNITY MEDIA WORKSHOP, 25 MAY 2022
- MEDIA ADVISORY – Human Settlements Department to present its Budget to the public
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE MEETING: BUDGET REPORT PROCESS & ANNUAL PERFORMANCE PLANS, 17 MAY 2022
- CIVIC EDUCATION PROGRAMME
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?