The purpose of this Committee Meeting is to adopt the Portfolio Committee Programme for this Term; a round-table discussion with contractors on issues of poor performance due to late payment by the Department of Infrastructure Development (DID); and tabling of presentation of the Q1 performance analysis of the DID for the 2016/17 Financial Year
[BRIEFING] 2021/2022 Q3 CRIME STATS & ROSETTENVILLE SHOOTING
February 25, 2022
Committee Chairperson welcomes agreement between GDID and Contractors
December 14, 2016
New & Updated
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL SECOND ADJUSTMENTS APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS ON THE GAUTENG PROVINCIAL APPROPRIATION BILL OF 2023
- Gauteng Provincial Second Adjustments Appropriation Bill of 2023 [G002-2023]
- Gauteng Provincial Appropriation Bill 2023 [G001-2023]
- MEDIA STATEMENT – COMMITTEE DISAPPOINTED BY RISING CRIME LEVELS IN GAUTENG
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?