The Department in its commitment towards the implementation of the 2016/17 financial year goals indicated key highlights for the quarter under review and this includes the reopening of Curtis Nkondo School of Specialisation that focuses on technology, engineering and commerce. The Department reported that it had conducted advocacy campaigns which focused on encouraging parents to register learners in schools using the new online admission application system. The Department further indicated that the admission process for the 2017 academic year was launched in April 2016. The new system of learner admission has been centralised in order to enable the Department to streamline the application process, identify schools that are experiencing pressure and to ensure that Admission regulations are followed.
March 18, 2020
September 5, 2019
September 25, 2019
New & Updated
- BIDDERS: GPL 009/2023 (Mid-term strategy Evaluation)
- Social Development Committee Roundtable discussion
- CSSL Visits Public Schools to Enforce Amended Regulations on Learner Admissions Process
- ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC ACCOUNTS COMMITTEES TO CONVENE ANNUAL CONFERENCE
- Engagement Session on the Approved Gautrain Extension Project – Phase 1
Are you aware of any fraud or corruption taking place at the Gauteng Provincial Legislature? Call 0800 701 701 or click the button below to report it anonymously.
Do you have a service deliver issue that a Government Department, Entity or Municipality is not addressing?